Its… two nights before my special event, but i will never ever give up on trying to lose more weight and search for the foods that are okay for my diet. I wanna share with you some of the foods that i found and that can help you (us) lose weight.
I found the “Superfoods”. According to my source the so-called superfoods are nutritional powerhouses that help build bones, prevent chronic diseases, improve your eyesight, and even keep your mind sharp. But also some new evidence suggests these foods can also help you get—and stay—slim, how?
1. Ofcourse everyone is sooo familiar with oats, I’ not really a big fan of oatmeal as it makes me feel sick, But! according to my research Oats are rich in fiber, so a serving can help you feel full throughout the day. Just a half cup packs 4.6 grams of Resistant Starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism and burns fat.
2. Blueberries, i really love ’em as it is contains anti-aging properties! Its kind’a hard to find this stuff, but you may want to check the groceries like Robinsons and SM hypermarket. They are a powerful figure-friendly eat: A 1-cup serving sets you back only 80 calories, and helps you feel full with 4 grams of fiber.
3. Salmon.I love grillin them! Lean sources of protein help you feel full without adding fat. It’s a leaner choice than red meat and is chock-full of MUFAs to boot. A 2001 study found that dieters eating a MUFA-rich diet lost an average of 9 pounds, while their low-fat diet counterparts gained, on average, 6. (MUFA is the acronym for monounsaturated fatty acids)
4. Avocado.There’s no reason to be afraid of eating fats—as long as they’re the right fats.
Oleic acid, a compound in avocados’ healthy monounsaturated fats (MUFAs), may trigger your body to actually quiet hunger. Stick to a quarter or a half of an avocado and watch that belly fat melt away. The creamy fruit is also packed with fiber and protein.
5. Black Beans.A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn’t contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat.
6. Broccoli. Steamed,Cooked or raw, this cruciferous veggie is well-known for its cancer-preventing powers, but with a punch of filling fiber in less than 30 calories a serving, it’s bound to prevent weight problems too.
7. Wine. Hoorayy for Wine Drinkers, Resveratrol, the famed antioxidant found in grape skin,and Cosmo Skin Grape Seed extract capsule stops fat storage. Studies show that moderate wine drinkers have narrower waists and less belly fat than liquor drinkers. Downing a glass can boost your calorie burn for a good 90 minutes.
8. Pears.I only eat and buy pears during New Year,im not a big fan of this, BUT! Just one pear packs 15% of your daily recommended amount of fiber. One study found that eating pears 3x a day consumed fewer calories and lost more weight than those who didn’t. Ditch the peeler though; the skin is where all that filling fiber is hiding!
9. Now for those of you who “cannot live” without rice.Brown rice is a heartier, fiber-packed alternative to less-than-super white rice. A half-cup serving contains 1.7 grams of Resistant Starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism and burns fat.
Plus, brown rice is a low-energy-density food, meaning it’s heavy and filling but low in calories.
10. My Favorite!!!Bananas are a no-doubt slimming superfood . A slightly green, medium-size banana will fill you up and boost your metabolism with its 12.5 grams of Resistant Starch. Even a ripe banana still ranks high on the list of foods containing RS, with almost 5 grams.
11. Everyone is soo afraid of Eggs,even me. Eggs get a bad rap when it comes to weight loss. But the breakfast staple is loaded with protein that will curb your appetite.
And don’t worry about cholesterol: The study found that egg eaters don’t have higher bad cholesterol or lower good cholesterol than bagel eaters.
12. Almonds! I love almonds, i can live with only almonds and any nuts,I am nuts with nuts! Nuts are another superfood rich in healthy fats that help you slim down.
Almonds in particular can help you shed pounds: In one study, people who added a daily helping of the nuts to a low-cal diet lost more weight than people who followed the same diet but swapped almonds for a carb-heavy snack like crackers.
13. Green Tea! There are a lot of green teas in the market,any will do,just make sure it came from a reputable brand, aside from my daily dose of Cosmo Body Capsule (which contains 250mg Green Tea extract) i make sure, if i have time,after dinner, consume Green Tea’s. This steamy sip hydrates like water, which can help fill you up and shed pounds. Plus, the antioxidants in green tea will up your fat burn and calorie burn. One study found that five cups a day could help you lose twice as much weight, most of it around your middle.
14. Oranges! I love all types of oranges,the local orange (ponkan) is my number 1. Though At only 59 calories, you may not expect much from an orange, but thanks to a hefty dose of fiber, it ranks highest among fruits on a list of 38 filling foods put together by Australian researchers. Feeling full can help you eat less throughout the day.
15. I always see chocolates as the number 1 enemy for healthy diet. But this time…Chocolate lovers, rejoice! A nibble of dark chocolate here and there can slow down digestion so you feel full longer and eat less at your next meal.
Dark chocolate is full of MUFAs; studies show eating a diet high in these healthy fats can rev your metabolism to burn fat and calories. It may also help by curbing cravings for salt, sweet, or fatty diet-wreckers.
16. Low-fat Milk. I’m a big soya milk drinker, too bad my tummy is always in trouble everytime i consume regular low-fat milk.But according to study the same fatty acid is found in milk, and milk’s proteins can keep you feeling satisfied. The added calcium may also help; in one study, men and women burned more fat and calories when they had 1,000 to 1,400 milligrams of calcium per day.
17. POTATO! True, potatoes are high in carbs, but they are three times as filling as a slice of white bread, and top all the foods on the same satiety index as oranges. Plus, potatoes are also rich in Resistant Starch, which helps your body burn fat.
There are still lots of superfoods included on the Research, the ones that i listed are the readily available food in our groceries (and my personal pick). So i guess aside from including these foods on your diet, eating small parts and good exercise is still the best key to staying fit.
Special Thanks and credits to Sarah Klein, and health.com
Categories: Health and Wellness
It has been scientifically proven that two out of every three American’s are overweight or obese. These are shocking figures. What if you could lose 14 pounds in 14 days? Would…reteta slabit
It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
Your welcome 🙂
Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
Hello, my blog host is Worpress.com , annual hosting fee is USD17. Thanks
Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea
Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot 540790
Hello Thanks! i downloaded the theme here in WordPress, Its Twenty-Eleven
Wonderful site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your sweat!
Thanks! go for it!
hi!,I like your writing very a lot! proportion we keep up a correspondence more about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.
Thank you so much 🙂
I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
Hahaaahh. I’m not too bright today. Great post!
I have learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to make the sort of fantastic informative site.
I do agree with all the ideas you have presented for your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.
Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the net the easiest thing to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks think about issues that they plainly don’t realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you
This is the proper weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You realize so much its nearly onerous to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You positively put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply nice!
I just want to say I am just very new to blogging and actually savored you’re website. Probably I’m likely to bookmark your site . You actually come with impressive well written articles. Thank you for sharing your website page.
Many thanks, I have recently been searching for information concerning this issue for ages and this website is the best I’ve come across so far.
The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.
Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Magnificent. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.
It’s in reality a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Great write-up, I’m normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!
Some genuinely excellent info , Glad I found this. “War does not determine who is right – only who is left.” by Bertrand Russell.
hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon..
I have fun with, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
I loved as much as you will receive carried out appropriate right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness more than which you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the exact same nearly extremely often inside case you shield this hike.
I gotta favorite this internet site it seems very useful very useful
Pretty section of content material. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.
Very nice postI just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog postsAfter all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
I always was concerned in this subject and still am, appreciate it for posting .
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, Iâ€™ll try to get the hang of it!
A person essentially assist to make seriously posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual put up extraordinary. Wonderful activity!
Thanks a ton for being the mentor on this subject. My partner and i enjoyed your own article a lot and most of all cherished how you really handled the issues I thought to be controversial. You happen to be always very kind towards readers like me and assist me in my lifestyle. Thank you.
Howdy very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally…I am satisfied to find numerous useful information right here in the put up, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.
Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “Any man would be forsworn to gain a kingdom.” by Roger Zelazny.
Can I just say, this blog is what got me through the day today. Every time I read it, I just get much more and extra excited about whats next. Very refreshing blog and very refreshing ideas. Im glad that I came across this when I did. I adore what youve got to say and the way you say it.
I went over this web site and I believe you have a lot of good info, saved to favorites (:.